SaskFlax: SaskFlax announces summer crop tour
Here is snippet from their website:
The Saskatchewan Flax Development Commission (SaskFlax) is pleased to announce plans for a field day this summer that will feature the latest research on seeding practices, soil nutrition and crop protection. Also featured will be presentations on the newest flax varieties under development, including re-constituted varieties.
Speakers will include:
- Michelle Beaith, Viterra
- Helen Booker, University of Saskatchewan
- Clark Brenzil, Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture
- Mike Gerhardt, FMC Canada
- Chris Holzapfel, Indian Head Agricultural Research Foundation
- Ken Panchuk, Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture
- Dave Sefton, Saskatchewan Flax Development Commission
- Venkata Vakulabharanam, Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture
This flax-focused field day will be held at the Indian Head Research Farm on July 25, 2013, not to be confused with the general crops field day at Indian Head two days earlier. The SaskFlax day will begin at 10AM and will include a luncheon. SaskFlax is very pleased to be presenting the event in cooperation with the Indian Head Agricultural Research Foundation and FMC Canada.