MFGA Annual General Meeting
Thursday, February 15, 2018 in Winnipeg, MB.
MFGA’s ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice issued November 2, 2017
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the members of the Manitoba Flax Growers Association (MFGA) will be held February 15, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 10:50 a.m., at the Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre, 1808 Wellington Avenue, Winnipeg, MB. during the CropConnect Conference.
NOTE: Registration to the CropConnect Conference is not required to attend the Annual General Meeting.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Welcome – Eric Fridfinnson, Chairman;
- Approval of agenda;
- Approval of minutes of last AGM – February 16th, 2017;
- “Notice to Reader” Financial Statement Year Ending July 31st, 2017;
- Appointment of Accountants;
- Chairman’s report;
- Resolution to approve all actions of the MFGA Board over the past year;
- Manitoba Commodity Organization – Strengthening Member Value;
- Nominating Committee report;
Nominees must be a producer of flax and are in good standing with MFGA (must not have requested a levy refund but have remitted check-off to the Association in the past three years). Nominations to serve on the Board of Directors can be made by submitting the candidate’s name to the MFGA office prior to the commencement of the meeting, or by nominating a candidate during the call for nominations at the Annual General Meeting.